Here is a wide selection of things I’ve written in the 10 years with quite a bit of variation in quality:
- A big part of my output has been written directly for this blog, and I’ve made a (infrequently updated) Best Of list. You can also check out the complete post archive.
- I’ve taken to remixing literary works such as Robert Pirsig’s “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance” and Kevin Kelly’s “Out of Control” to bring out certain aspects in a new and sharper focus. It’s a sort of editing-after-the-fact that gives new life to old books.
- My biggest piece of writing is my 2007 Master’s thesis on the Ubuntu Linux community. It is available for redistribution and remixing under a Creative Commons license.
- A number of my university essays and reports on anthropology, comparative literature and interaction design.
- A number of other random texts and indeterminable tidbits.